DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
CM&D provides landowners, developers and investors complete development management services. These for-fee services are all inclusive and include the following: delivery of partner’s goals, project feasibility studies, financial modeling, team selection, overall project leadership and management, coordination of the legal and marketing team, project accounting and assistance in securing debt and equity.
These services include Management & Coordination of Legal Teams & Total Project Development.
Download Our Corporate Brochure
Learn about our company, our services and representative projects. Download the brochure today!
TOTAL PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
As the owner’s representative, CM&D directs and coordinates all the activities of the design, entitlement, and construction. All communications among the owner, contractors, and design team are funneled through CM&D to guarantee quick, efficient decision-making and a single source of accountability.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Design Management Services
- Bid Phase Services
- Construction Services
- Special Consulting Services
DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT FOR FEE
CM&D provides landowners, developers, investors, lenders, and the capital markets complete development management services. Services are all-inclusive and include the following:
- Collaborative Delivery of Client Goals and Expectations
- Highest and Best Use Studies
- Financial Modeling and Budgeting
- Team Selection and Development
- Entitlement and Permit Management
- Overall Project Leadership and Management
MANAGEMENT & COORDINATION OF LEGAL TEAM
CM&D provides the owner/client with complete minutes, notes, and periodic reports to document the administration and progress of the project. Weekly development meetings are hosted where direction is given, progress is recorded, and action logs are created to establish accountability and ensure a smooth development flow.
- Purchase Documentation
- Joint Venture Documentation
- Hospitality Flagging Contracts
- Condominium Sales Documents and Registration
- Liquidation Documentation
TOTAL PROJECT REPORTING
A comprehensive PCG (Project Control Group) meeting is held once a month with the project stakeholders where all components of the development are reviewed and owner/client direction is sought. This process results in consistent coordinated execution of the owner/client development plan and ensures that the owner/client financial goals and objectives are being met.
- Management and Coordination of the Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Leasing
- Total Project Accounting and Cost Control
- Assistance in Securing All Debt and Equity
- Total Project Reporting